Other than studying, my major obsession is the TV series Bones (as you may have gathered by the title). I decided to call my blog 'Brain, Heart and Beauty' because the title quote summarises everything I love about Bones. I'll try to balance my writing between those three categories, so expect plenty of discussions, tips and reviews.
To help you out when I do get to some beauty-based topics, here's a quick run down of my face and skin:
- Oily between the brows and across my chin
- Dry across my cheeks, and often on my nose
- Sensitive to sulphates (crazy drying) and the occasional random ingredient
- Very fair, cool to neutral base
- Dark circles under the eyes, ranging from average to near-zombie
- Dark grey-green-blue eyes
- Mid-blonde hair
- Fairly pigmented lips for my fairness
So there you have it. Feel free to ask any other questions you might have, and I look forward to seeing you soon for my first proper post!