November 30, 2012

"Brain and heart, Bones. Brain and heart."

Hello, dear readers! As the very first post on Brain, Heart and Beauty, I thought I would make this a little bit of an introduction. I'm Rachel, a uni student from Melbourne, Australia. I'm studying a double Bachelor of Arts and Science, and I've just finished year two of four. Half-way, woo! My majors are zoology and anthropology, and ideally I will eventually turn all this hard work into a career in physical anthropology. Half of the people I say that to go 'huh?', so I'll wait here while you check Wikipedia :)

Other than studying, my major obsession is the TV series Bones (as you may have gathered by the title). I decided to call my blog 'Brain, Heart and Beauty' because the title quote summarises everything I love about Bones. I'll try to balance my writing between those three categories, so expect plenty of discussions, tips and reviews.

To help you out when I do get to some beauty-based topics, here's a quick run down of my face and skin:

Skin:
  • Oily between the brows and across my chin
  • Dry across my cheeks, and often on my nose
  • Sensitive to sulphates (crazy drying) and the occasional random ingredient

Colour:
  • Very fair, cool to neutral base
  • Dark circles under the eyes, ranging from average to near-zombie
  • Dark grey-green-blue eyes
  • Mid-blonde hair
  • Fairly pigmented lips for my fairness

So there you have it. Feel free to ask any other questions you might have, and I look forward to seeing you soon for my first proper post!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment